Precision Measurement Technologies (PMT) is a technology solutions provider with a focus on high precision measurement applications utilizing leading edge chip level and system level time-to-digital technology.
This position is responsible for providing technical support for the entirety of PMT’s product line throughout the design cycle.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide service levels to both internal and external customers that meet the company’s high standards and expectations
- Work directly with customers throughout all phases of their design providing the support necessary to get them to market with their products as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Act as the key technical interface with all of PMT’s suppliers including understanding their respective products in order to train the PMT salespeople
- Provide the company market intelligence gathered from daily activities and customer interactions allowing the company to react and grow
- Ability to describe product features and benefits at an in-depth, technical level
- Limited to visit customer facilities, some international travel possible
- Manage projects and secure resources to obtain sales growth
- EE Degree
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Circuit and circuit board design
- Firmware/Software experience a plus
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
"*" indicates required fields